This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 11 - Blank Screen
I installed a fresh new copy of the Windows 11 preview.  The install of the trainer and the GTN went ok but I have the dreaded blank screen problem when I launch the GTN.  Would you like to look at this or not as is is the Windows 11 preview.  MSFS by the way runs well....
Hello,

Can you please attempt a reinstall of the TDS GTNXi from the TDS GPS Manager? Please let us know if this solves the problem.
As far as we know, we have a customer with Windows 11 preview and a reinstall using the above method solved the black screen problem.
In theory there should not be any incompatibilities with the TDS GTNXi and Windows 11.

Please let us know how it works.
(07-05-2021, 11:36 AM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Can you please attempt a reinstall of the TDS GTNXi from the TDS GPS Manager? Please let us know if this solves the problem.
As far as we know, we have a customer with Windows 11 preview and a reinstall using the above method solved the black screen problem.
In theory there should not be any incompatibilities with the TDS GTNXi and Windows 11.

Please let us know how it works.

No Change.  I also noticed that an uninstall does not work.
Hello,

We will contact you with a test version. Thank you.
We have determined that the bug does not have to do with Windows 11, it is a minor issue which will be included in the next version.

As it is now, the TDS GTNXi works fine under Windows 11.
Hi, I have Win 11 and I also have blank screens and then it locks up and crashes.

Can you please allow me access to your test version.

Thank you
Same problem for me ! Sad
I need help