This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNXi does not power up
GTNXi does not power up. I am using Justflight Piper Arrow.
Hello,

Can you please provide us more details on the problem that you are having, so we can assist you?

With MSFS closed, please start the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?
I have the same problem. System is not powering up doesnt matter if integrated in the cockpit or with the standalone software. Garmin Trainer works fine tho. Pls help
(07-07-2023, 01:27 PM)bravocharliekilo Wrote: I have the same problem. System is not powering up doesnt matter if integrated in the cockpit or with the standalone software. Garmin Trainer works fine tho. Pls help

Hello,

Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi does not start with MSFS closed?
If so, do you have AVG/Avast as an antivirus or FRAPS installed?
(07-07-2023, 04:56 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:27 PM)bravocharliekilo Wrote: I have the same problem. System is not powering up doesnt matter if integrated in the cockpit or with the standalone software. Garmin Trainer works fine tho. Pls help

Hello,

Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi does not start with MSFS closed?
If so, do you have AVG/Avast as an antivirus or FRAPS installed?

Hello,
affirmative TDS GTNXi does not power up with MSFS closed.

Ive got Avast but Ive created an exception for TDS GTNXi and Garmin Trainer

I do not have FRAPS
Hello,

In this case, please send us an email at support@tdssim.com

Please let us know of the GTNXi PC Trainer version installed, it starts with V20.x

We will let you know how to set up the correct exception in Avast and it will resolve the issue.