This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black screen in every tds 750 aircraft
I have run the install based off instructions, i have tried for the past month since purchase to get it to work and never have been able to get anything more than a black screen. I had the pms previously, worked great. I confirmed it was completely removed from my computer before running tds. I'm lost as to what to do anymore. i dont even know where to begin to diagnose the issues so if anyone has some ideas ill gladly take them.
Hello,

Do not worry, we will get this problem solved, let's start in a logical manner, with MSFS closed, please start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?

Based on your answer we will see where to take this problem.
(06-30-2023, 08:50 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Do not worry, we will get this problem solved, let's start in a logical manner, with MSFS closed, please start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?

Based on your answer we will see where to take this problem.

Thanks for the reply! the gtn750 when clicked on is just a black screen as well. does not even show the 750 at all. its basically opening a black screen up. (sim is closed)
GTN 750 does not power up inside Justflight piper arrow.
(07-03-2023, 04:33 PM)Adit Aviator Wrote: GTN 750 does not power up inside Justflight piper arrow.

Hello,

We have answered this in the separate post that you have created.
(07-04-2023, 09:16 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 04:33 PM)Adit Aviator Wrote: GTN 750 does not power up inside Justflight piper arrow.

Hello,

We have answered this in the separate post that you have created.

any answer to my issues? this was someone else asking a question
Hello,

We need the log file. After attempting a new test with MSFS closed and confirming that you have a black screen, please send us the log file named: TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt
found in My Documents.

Are you running FRAPS or Avast/AVG antivirus?