This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Interested
Totally understand everything about this being a Garmin Trainer under the hood...
As a Longtime RealityXP user this is not an issue for me.

However what is Intriguing about this implementation is running it Outside of the sim.....  I also have RealSimGear GTN 750...
I use Spad.Next to control aspects of the sim and hardware.. Not the real sim gear stuff... Thus I can send commands and Data to other applications or even access the LVARs of other applications...  Also if you have a Command set and a port to send to well then that could be implemented in Spad.next as well...

Okay moving on to the more important questions Smile

1 - Can you remove the Bezel? (again I have an external RSG so would like to just have the screen..)

2 - The Most important "Mindblown" ... can I run this on a Networked PC so that I can offload the Display and Application from my Scenery PC?

Thanks,

Les
Hi,

new user here, too. Interested in a networked solution as well.

Kind regards, Michael
Hello Les,

We are currently working on a solution to be able to control the GTNXi keys and knobs using flight simulator GPS commands. As soon as it is implemented, the manual and software will be updated. We are open to other ideas if that methodology will not suite cockpit builders.

Work is underway on RealSimGear support.

Yes, you can remove the bezel! This is described in the manual that you can download from the sales website prior to purchasing the software.
Currently there is no network support, but if we will receive enough requests to justify the development effort, we will gladly include the feature.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
(05-20-2021, 07:00 PM)admin Wrote: Hello Les,

We are currently working on a solution to be able to control the GTNXi keys and knobs using flight simulator GPS commands. As soon as it is implemented, the manual and software will be updated. We are open to other ideas if that methodology will not suite cockpit builders.

Work is underway on RealSimGear support.

Yes, you can remove the bezel! This is described in the manual that you can download from the sales website prior to purchasing the software.
Currently there is no network support, but if we will receive enough requests to justify the development effort, we will gladly include the feature.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

So Sim Commands are fine...  plenty of software supports that..

I am a buyer if I can run it on another PC over the Network...  Let me know when that can be done Smile
Thank you, we will keep you updated on the status.