This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estimate for glide path/CDI interaction
Do you think we'll be able to have CDI deviation and GS markers for RNAV(GPS) approaches with LPV mins?

It's one thing to have the AP fly a magical vertical track...but I'd rather hand fly a lot of this stuff.  I'm having to shoot my RNAV approaches to LNAV mins.

[Image: 51249621251_15fc4395cb_o.png]noGS by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for inquiring on this issue. For the correlation of the GTNXi variables with MSFS we need SDK support, unfortunately the latest SDK does not solve this issue. We can only hope that newer SDK releases will have the needed functionality, since it was being promised.

I would suggest that with each new MSFS Service Update, we revisit the SDK and if there is the needed functionality, then we will implement it!

Congratulations on the beautiful Just Flight Piper Arrow picture with the partly integrated TDS GTNXi!

Tiberiu