This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTN750NXI serious conflicts and errors- Hope there is a solution
Hi. I have many aircraft including the black square analog, c414, Maviz 310 .... I am facing serious issues with the 750nxi that made me just delete it.

The GPS does not work on most aircraft and conflicts with gnx 430/530 and in some aircraft the Vloc1/GPS flickers. In some aircraft, two units do not sync .... have also PMS 750 which is working well.

I tried removing the PMS 750 as I have them both but still, the nxi does not work well. My conclusion is the NXi 750 is just buggy unless there is a clear fix.

Also, why do you still recommend disabling hardware acceleration? do you know what that means if you have RTX 4090?

My main issue now is the GPS navigation. you plan your flight and the GPS does not control the aircraft. Keeps going straight spoiling the entire experience.

Appreciate the help to solve the issues.

Regards.
Hello,

You have multiple issues in your post, so we will try to approach them from a logical standpoint.

The first item, as stated in other posts is to update all components: TDS GTNXi to the latest V1.0.2.4, WT GNS as well as all Black Square aircraft. Such issues have been resolved and confirmed with the specific aircraft developers. This will stop the flickering as well as correct autopilot control.
After doing so, please let us know.

If you are NOT having issues with performance, you can always disable the message box in regards to hardware acceleration. We describe how to disable the message box in the TDS GTNXI manual PDF file.

Please let us know how it goes.
(03-13-2023, 09:45 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

You have multiple issues in your post, so we will try to approach them from a logical standpoint.

The first item, as stated in other posts is to update all components: TDS GTNXi to the latest V1.0.2.4, WT GNS as well as all Black Square aircraft. Such issues have been resolved and confirmed with the specific aircraft developers. This will stop the flickering as well as correct autopilot control.
After doing so, please let us know.

If you are NOT having issues with performance, you can always disable the message box in regards to hardware acceleration. We describe how to disable the message box in the TDS GTNXI manual PDF file.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the reply.

Good news as problems is solved.

I uninstalled everything (trainer, flight sim, and simulator and made sure I updated everything after reinstalling especially configuring the GPS through the flight sim app. Bla, everything is working perfectly on all aircraft. 

Disabling the hardware acceleration disables DLSS3 which is not an option as I have RTX 4090. Performance is now acceptable.

T1hanks again. The 750nxi is amazing (when it works Smile
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi, it will work well!