This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNXi Panel does not show up in msfs2020
Hi,

I purchased the GTNXi for msfs 2020 on your web page and i followed the instructions and downloaded the trainer and everything. 

I clicked to use the GTNXi panel for a multi engine aircraft and then i started my msfs 2020 and selected my Flysimware C414 but i still have the old Gaarmin.
I loaded up the default B350 but it loaded the G1000 that is standard on that aircraft.

Am i missing something here. Need help.

Thank you / Jan
Hello Jan,

Let's take it one aircraft at a time. For the FSW C414, you need to select the livery with the TDS GTN 750Xi, please do this and you will see the TDS GTNXi bezel and hopefully the TDS GTNXi will function well.

In regards to the B350, we do not change the G1000 to the TDS GTNXi, maybe you are confusing it with the Black Square Analog KingAir:
https://www.justflight.com/product/steam...g-king-air

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
Hi,

Ok, i had no idea how to do this. Thanks for help.

I selected the livery with the GTNXi now and i have 2 screens in the C414. I fired up the avionics but now i see that the navigation database is from 2104 Expired 20-May-21.

I am an old private pilot and i do all my flying on Vatsim. I subscribe to  navigraph AIRAC database updates for msfs2020 so i can stay current. Is there any way i can use that in the GTNXi or do i need to do it some other way?

Thanks / Jan
Hello Jan,

At the moment we do not have support for Navigraph, the database that you have is the real world database used in real units. Usually the database gets updated with the PC Trainer, so as soon as we have a base PC Trainer update, we will make sure that we are compatible with that so customers can enjoy the latest files.
Hi,

Ok, understand. Thanks for the quick answers. Really appreciated Smile

I am doing my first flight now and i got a direct to a waypoint but when i click on the waypoint in my flight plan , i don't find any Direct-To button to press. 

Is direct-To not implemented?

Best Regards / Jan
Hello, Direct-To is implemented, it is a key (button) located on the right side of the GTNXi bezel.