This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN XI radio issues with JPLogistics Cessna 152
Did a fresh install today 2/15/2023 of the following to assure that all install steps were being followed.

installed:
WBSim/JPLogistics Cessna 152 - V2.0.5
TDS GTN 750Xi Cockpit Integration for JPL C152 v2 - V1.02
GTN XI v20.20.13.0

I launch MSFS 2020 and spawn at an airport.
When I do a cold start using the tablet provided with JP mod, all functions 100% including radio.
When I do a cold start manually TDS GTN 750Xi works well except I can not hear the ATC ingame or when I tune into any Vatsim radio freq using VPilot. 

I am unable to find anything on the web about this issue. 

Looking for some assistance. 
Thanks
Hello,

Thank you for the bug report, we will get in touch with the community user @RyanB who created the TDS GTNXi integration for the JPL C152 and see how to approach this problem, if there will be a need to update the mod from version 1.02
(02-16-2023, 12:15 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for the bug report, we will get in touch with the community user @RyanB who created the TDS GTNXi integration for the JPL C152 and see how to approach this problem, if there will be a need to update the mod from version 1.02

Thank you, looking forward to your finding.
Hello,

Could it be that the radios inside the GTNXi are assigned to a different slot than what you are expecting?
Please check the TDS GTNXi interface, settings tab, for GTN750Xi Unit1, what do you have for radios?
It is a bit odd, we have looked it over and it seems to be working fine on our end. perhaps there is another conflict?
(02-18-2023, 09:28 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: It is a bit odd, we have looked it over and it seems to be working fine on our end. perhaps there is another conflict?

I had the wrong version downloaded. It is working now. Thank you!
Glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
(02-20-2023, 03:55 AM)gqtexas Wrote:
(02-18-2023, 09:28 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: It is a bit odd, we have looked it over and it seems to be working fine on our end. perhaps there is another conflict?

I had the wrong version downloaded. It is working now. Thank you!

Hi.  I am having exactly the same problem hearing ATC after a manual start, so I hope you can help solve it for me.  I am now running the V2.0.5 version of the 152, the V1.0.2 version of the cockpit integration app, and  V20.20.13.0 of the TS GTNXi panel. So I was curious about what you meant when you said that you had the wrong version downloaded.  What version of what did you use to solve the problem? Thanks, and hope you can help.
Hello,

We think that the user was referring to the wrong version of the C152, making sure that you have both the latest C152 main package as well as the TDS GTNXi Community Mod for the C152 created by RyanB.
(03-16-2023, 09:31 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We think that the user was referring to the wrong version of the C152, making sure that you have both the latest C152 main package as well as the TDS GTNXi Community Mod for the C152 created by RyanB.

Thanks, that's what I thought.  As far as I can tell I do have all of the latest versions of all three elements, and yet I still can only hear ATC in game if I start up the 152 from the pad, not manually. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.