This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Flight Arrows won't follow the flight plan
I have the PMS GTN installed as well, and it follows that flight plan just fine, but if I try to use the TDS, it simply will not follow the plan.  Everything else being equal, the CDI set to GPS and the autopilot set to track the Nav/GPS, there is no reason it should not follow the plan, but alas it does not.
I'm having the same issue both with the JF Arrow and also the FSW C414. I don't have the PMS
Hello,

Can you please provide us a screenshot with the issue?
Additionally, from within the TDS GTNXi interface, Settings tab, what is the autopilot set to? It should be set to Nav and not Heading/None
Additionally, which version of the TDS GTNXi do you have installed?
(02-17-2023, 10:03 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: from within the TDS GTNXi interface, Settings tab, what is the autopilot set to? It should be set to Nav and not Heading/None

That was it! Mine was set to none for some reason. Switched to nav and now it follows the track just fine.
Most likely this was a corrupt config file, we are glad that the problem was resolved, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!