This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Install
I have tried a few times to install the PC trainer this morning and out of the 4 times I tried they all resulted in the two error messages in the Garmin installer "not enough free disk space" and "attempted to contact server 3 times with no response". I am now stuck at the point where the TDS GPS manager won't even let me install to retry with the Garmin software because it claims that I do not have enough free space. 

My C: drive does not have 7GB of space on it but I am currently looking at 4 TB of free space on my computer. I welcome all the help I can get as I just purchased this product and it is incredibly disappointing for it not to work. TIA!

- Tyler

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Tyler,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the installation, we are here to help.

It seems that you are a bit too low on hard drive space on C:, we strongly recommend freeing up some space, at lest temporarily for a successful installation.

A solution is to manually download and install the components.
Please make sure to fully delete the contents of this folder:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\Trainers

Then this folder:
C:\Users\Tiberiu\AppData\Local\Temp\TDS\Temporary

Please make sure to clear the recycle bin.

After this, please download, extract and run the base aviation PC Trainer:
https://download.garmin.com/avtrainerful...p_3600.zip

Upon successful installation, you will need to install the GTNXi PC Trainer component, v20.20, from the link below:
https://download.garmin.com/avtrainerful...taller.exe

Then you can start the TDS GPS Manager and install only the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim v1.0.2.3, no need to worry about the top part of the PC Trainer.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes, we are committed to helping you install the software so you can fully enjoy the purchased product.

Not to worry, we will resolve the problem.