This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation Hickup
Hi,

When installing the GTNXi from the manager I ran into a bit of an "issue" and I wanted to share it with you so you can add it to the FAQ Smile

If you have the Garmin Trainer already installed on your computer (as I did) the Manager will see it and believe that it is installed and offers the Re-install..

After you install the TDS Application and it launches it will complain about not having access to the Trainer.  This is due to the fact that they NXi versions are not installed inside of the Garmin Trainer software.  I was using the trainer with the Non-Xi version and with the 375 (hey would be great if you enabled that unit as well  Big Grin ) so the check does see the garmin trainer but I had to manually add the NXi from the Garmin Launcher...

I am sure that if I ran the Re-install from the TDS manager that would have worked as well... but thought I would share..

Les
Hello Les,

Thank you for pointing out this small issue, we just put it on the to do list for a proper fix! We appreciate your help and for letting us know about it!