This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin Trainer Reports there is a New Version
I started the Garmin GTN 750 Trainer today (outside of MSFS) and it reported that there was a new version available. I then checked the TDS GPS Manager which reported that the latest version was the one I have installed. It did not list the new version that the Garmin Trainer is asking if I want to update to.

Is it safe to update to the new trainer version that the Garmin Trainer software is suggesting?
I just used it about an hour ago and got no messages about an update or a new version, hmmmm ?
Hello, there are no user changes in regards to the GTNXi, so we do not think that updating to the latest version will bring any benefits, it is up to you if you want to update or not.
(01-26-2023, 04:20 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello, there are no user changes in regards to the GTNXi, so we do not think that updating to the latest version will bring any benefits, it is up to you if you want to update or not.

I was thinking that there might be an updated database attached to the update. If there isn’t any problem updating , I will see.