This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFD GTNXi
I use TDS as standalone app in RSG module. The soft works perfectly on VLOC mode, but in GPS mode, the infos transmitted to the PFD are unusable, the magenta needle moves beetween 2 differents sources. Do you forecast to publish a patch to correct this bug. It is impossible to proceed to an RNAV navigation or any LPV APPROACHES.
Hello,

Have you posted about this bug on our Discord channel as well?
With which aircraft does this bug occur?
Did you remove the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder from within the MSFS Community folder?
(12-08-2022, 09:42 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Have you posted about this bug on our Discord channel as well?
With which aircraft does this bug occur?
Did you remove the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder from within the MSFS Community folder?

Hello,
No I don’t have posted about this bug on your Discord Channel yet.

The bug occurs whatever the plane. I often use the Baron G58 or the cessna 310.
The Tds-gtnxi-gauge folder is remover from the community folder

The needle is moving constantly between the gps of MSFS and the gps of TDS.

The flight plans are not in sync
Hello,

The problem has to do with the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder being removed. After the release of the WT GNS, there was a conflict between the two products, which is resolved by writing two L: variables which disable the WT GNS units while the TDS GTNXi is in control, this is done by our tds-gtnxi-gauge folder, the WASM gauge.

The solution for you will be to write the two L: variables manually using 3rd party software.

We are not sure what you mean by flight plans not being in sync, as we currently do not sync our flight plan to MSFS.
(12-09-2022, 08:59 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

The problem has to do with the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder being removed. After the release of the WT GNS, there was a conflict between the two products, which is resolved by writing two L: variables which disable the WT GNS units while the TDS GTNXi is in control, this is done by our tds-gtnxi-gauge folder, the WASM gauge.

The solution for you will be to write the two L: variables manually using 3rd party software.

We are not sure what you mean by flight plans not being in sync, as we currently do not sync our flight plan to MSFS.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. But how can I do it?
  Do you have a written procedure? Which file I have to modify?
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have an procedure at the moment, but this link can help:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread...lt.454423/

The L: vars that you need to write are these:
L:XMLVAR_GPS_DISABLED_AS530_1
L:XMLVAR_GPS_DISABLED_AS430_1

Plese note, you need to set a value of 1.
(12-09-2022, 10:07 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have an procedure at the moment, but this link can help:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread...lt.454423/

The L: vars that you need to write are these:
L:XMLVAR_GPS_DISABLED_AS530_1
L:XMLVAR_GPS_DISABLED_AS430_1

Plese note, you need to set a value of 1.
Ok Thx, but which is the file I have to modify ?
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have step by step instructions at the moment, once we do, we will post them here. Thank you.