This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant click anything on gtn750
Hello on anything for the GTN 750 I cannot click anything on the screen when I am in the airplane. the only thing I can click is "database" on the screen.
I'm just experiencing the same problem. It was just working right last time I flew 2 days ago. I'm using it with the Milviz C310R... I can use the second screen but I can't pass the ''continue'' button on the first... Still trying to figure it out.

Ok, I just found my issue, apparently MSFS decided to install by default the new Garmin 500 serie. Just go in marketplace, search for garmin and delete it....

Ouffff...

Back to flying.
Had the same thing. I uninstalled ‘working title garmin gps 530’ (known compatibility issue) when checking my installed content within msfs. Both screens now work in the Milviz 310. Prob a good idea to also make sure pms750 (if you have it) is uninstalled also.

Lol beat me to it. Happy flying.
This is why TDS really should have created a "panel editor" with this product like other products. I am completely 'commenting out' ie: "//" the PMS 750 in the panel.cfg files that I only want to ever use the TDS GTN-750Xi with.
Hello,

The problem has been resolved with the latest TDS GTNXi version 1.0.2.1 and WT GNS 1.0.3, please make sure to update both:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-15-post-43.html#pid43