This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cessna 310R Bendix King Autopilot not lit
Please note, a G5 being blanked (meaning no power) means that you are not having avionics power. In this situation, both the TDS GTNXi as well as the G5 will be black. So the cause is a bit different.
(11-29-2022, 11:25 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 08:13 AM)Gunslinger9155 Wrote: Good news!  I re-installed the Blackbird Simulations Cessna 310R, and voila, problem solved!

Not so good news...in my glee, I started setting up a flight plan on the ramp and while clicking around the airport information screen, both displays froze.  Turned the avionics master off/on, no change still frozen where i left them.  Using the tablet, chose different avionics and then back to 750, no change.  

Restarted aircraft at same airfield.  Autopilot and G5s are ok, but GTNs are both blank!

Restarted from main menu, same, both blank.  It's like the GTN just went away.

Exited the sim and then re-entered.  GTNs are back and Autopilot is ok.  I completed a 40 minute flight.  Auto pilot tracked perfectly, loaded an approach and followed fine.  VNAV enabled but did not track, might be user error here.  Hand landed and input a new flight plan and got airborne again.  Shortly after take-off both GTN 750s froze.  I was able to get the ASOBO 530 GPS units to work but the autopilot would not track.

Frustrated.  One step forward one step back.

Hello,

Can you confirm that the avionics power is set to ON?

Let's make sure that you do not have any conflicting add-ons. Please make sure that, temporarily, you have removed both the PMS 750 and the WT 530. After confirming this, please let us know if the TDS GTNXi will ever freeze and if it does, we will have to get in touch for some step by step instructions on confirming the nature of the freeze.

Not to worry, we will get this problem solved, we always do.

Avionics is definitely on.  I erased all instances of PMS 750 from my hard drive and uninstalled the WT 530 using the content manager.  I used this process successfully to get the PFD touchscreen working.  Like I said, it all worked fine for an hour or so and then froze up.

I really enjoyed the up-time, and think you have a really great product here.  Thanks in advance for the help.
Hello,

So you can confirm that you are still having issues after performing all the mentioned fixes? Do they happen in all flights?
(12-01-2022, 05:22 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

So you can confirm that you are still having issues after performing all the mentioned fixes? Do they happen in all flights?

I haven't flown it in a couple of days, and will be unable to for a couple more.  I'll try again when able.  

Thanks!
I'm happy to update that my previous issues have been resolved.  Really enjoying your product.  Thank you!
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!