This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did nothing worng, changed nothing and now tds product ceases to work
My issue started with loading the sim and GTNXI and then loading up the c414 and noticed the avionics wouldn't power up. I tried cleaning out my old community files to clear any possible conflict and i tried to reinstall the  PC trainer. however im only able to uninstall the "flight simulator" product and the trainer remains install with the version of 3.5.3.0 The TDS gps manager tells me the available versions are 2.7.1.0 - 3.0.1.0 - 3.2.3.0 - and 3.3.1.0 being the most recent it shows available. ( so I have v3.5.3.0 but 3.3.1.0 is the latest available??? mega confused now). next I tried reinstalling the trainer trough tthe gps manager and chose 3.3.1.0 (shown to be as recommended version). once it was done installing in the manager it took me to the Garmin installer where it tells me there is a fatal error code 0x80070643 along with and attached image to show the additional Garmin log files. I did what it told me and tried to log the isue through the garminrror report it gave me and it doesn't even let me submit anything. 

additionally it also is now telling me nothing is installed in the TDS flightsim app even though i cannot reinstall another version  because it tells me there is one already installed that i have no idea how to remove. I think at this point im to dumb to understand whats going on with my 50$ addon, I will try to add as many screenshots to try and make my point clearer. I have no idea what to do, any kind of help would be greatly appreciated,
{E

Im guessing i need to uninstall the previous trainer version but it doesn't seem possible

also important to add, when i tried going to discord support from the website it had me give my phone number (which i already used for my account) for verfication and then it tried to make a whole other account using my phone number and now i cant use my own number for my account becasue yall attached it to some random ass account when it redirected me, this whole thing has been so confusing and awful. Im sorry if i cannot make it make sense

literally everything that could go wrong when worng

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-27-2022, 04:44 PM)Nico19 Wrote: so i tried going in a manually deleting all the tds files along with the pc trainer files. after that i reinstall after it says there is nothing installed and it still doesnt work, gives me the same error, and provides zero  information or helop
50 bucks down the drain i guess Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh 

now it seems that the program cannont be installed at all

Even better!!!!! garmin belives there to be a neweer version installed even though....... THERE IS NOTHING INSTALLED AN D IT DOES NOT WORK. so now there seems absoulutly zero way to fix this besdes maybe just completeing hard reseting my computer. WTH WTH

You literally CANNOT EVEN REPORT THE ISSUE WITH GARMIN, IT JUST DOESNT WORK. IT cant even send error logs to garmin, it tells me i hvae no interenet connection, which isnt the case sosooooooooooo??????!?!!!!~!!!!!!
Windows Defended... Disable then add exception..
Hello Nico19,

We are sorry to hear that you are having installation problems, we are here to help you.

We can take this step by step and we will resolve the problems. We think that it is best to communicate via email or Discord. If you have Discord, please join our channel:
https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
If you want to communicate via email, please email us at support@tdssim.com

The problems that you are experiencing are not major and we can quickly get them solved so you can enjoy the TDS GTNXi. But please note that today is Sunday, so we will do our best to assist you, whenever possible.

Please do not worry, we will get the problems solved, we always do!

Best regards.
Hello,
I ran into an issue today with the 750NXI touch screen not working in MSFS 2020.  I've been using it in the PC12 for a while and now when I click on anything on the touch screen nothing happens. I'm able to click on com, transponder and nav at the top but I can't input any numbers. The only thing that works is the back button to go back to the home screen. Any ideas of what could be causing this to happen?
I do have AVG as my internet security and am aware of the issue with that. I always just turn it off while I'm in MSFS 2020 and so I don't get the black screen.

Thanks for any advice anyone could provide
(11-29-2022, 11:59 PM)decoydude Wrote: Hello,
I ran into an issue today with the 750NXI touch screen not working in MSFS 2020.  I've been using it in the PC12 for a while and now when I click on anything on the touch screen nothing happens. I'm able to click on com, transponder and nav at the top but I can't input any numbers. The only thing that works is the back button to go back to the home screen. Any ideas of what could be causing this to happen?
I do have AVG as my internet security and am aware of the issue with that. I always just turn it off while I'm in MSFS 2020 and so I don't get the black screen.

Hello,

This is a two step process, we can certainly sovle the issues. For the clicking issue, do you have the PMS 750 installed or the WT GNS? Can you please uninstall them both and then try again?
In regards to AVG, yes, there is an issue, but if you set the proper exceptions, you will be able to run everything just fine, but let's take it one step at a time, first solving the clickspot issue. After we confirm the fix, please email us at: support@tdssim.com and we will give you the AVG instructions
(11-30-2022, 12:24 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 11:59 PM)decoydude Wrote: Hello,

Hello,

This is a two step process, we can certainly sovle the issues. For the clicking issue, do you have the PMS 750 installed or the WT GNS? Can you please uninstall them both and then try again?
In regards to AVG, yes, there is an issue, but if you set the proper exceptions, you will be able to run everything just fine, but let's take it one step at a time, first solving the clickspot issue. After we confirm the fix, please email us at: support@tdssim.com and we will give you the AVG instructions

I believe it's the PMS 750. I haven't installed anything from Working title. I will try uninstalling and reinstall.
@Decoydude Did you happen to install the beta 'Working Title GNS 530/430' from the in-game marketplace? If you did and are trying to use the TDS GTN-750Xi you will have this issue. I am not aware if it's been fixed yet but I had the same issue, even in second window mode... Why the *BETA* WTT GNS 530/430 was even uploaded into the MSFS marketplace is beyond comprehension as it then becomes the default GPS unit(s) of MSFS and not only causes issues with the TDS GTN 750Xi but also the MSFS autopilot units and other third party addons.

Hope this might have helped...
Hello,

The problem has been resolved with the latest TDS GTNXi version 1.0.2.1 and WT GNS 1.0.3, please make sure to update both:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-15-post-43.html#pid43