This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable install
Will NOT work in VC mode.

Countless hours and still no joy.
I think the installation of the trainer is the problem. Because when the install tries to finish “installing”, the message Already Installed. GARMIN, and another window emerges from RealityXP alerting me a new version is available. 
I think my system has a conflict with an existing Garmin Aviation trainer used in Xplane’s RealityXP Garmin GNS v2!!!   So I have 2 software providers trying to use the same trainer app.
Are these mutually exclusive?
I m unable to install 20.20 Garmin trainer, . It is older than what is currently installed. 3.3.10. “Desired version 20.20.10.”
It appears I must uninstall my RealityXP Garmin GNS v2 (xPlane). Reinstall your software. Eliminate conflict, install your more current Garmin trainer.

I uninstalled the old Garmin trainer, reinstalled tds Garmin trainer, reinstalled flightsimulator. Started desktop icon, flightsim is connected. Tds is in gauge mode. The gauge is blurred. Blurred. It should not be. I go to Milviz310, gauges shows the 750 gauge with all radio, zoom, back, message and airport layout, runways. Is unresponsive to mouse. It’s trying to work but…..flickering will not stop. I notice 2 32 bit gtn files…and gtnxi flightsimexec in background tasks running. What’s with that? I run a 64 bit machine. I’m back to where I was three days ago. No ideas anymore.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Can you please send us a video of the problem with flickering that you are experiencing (email: support@tdssim.com)? Additionally, do you have any problems with the TDS GTNXi in standalone mode with MSFS closed?

Please do not worry about the 32 bit systems being a problem, this is not the case, having a 64 bit CPU/System does not conflict with 32 bit programs.

We will continue this discussion via email.

Not to worry, we will resolve this problem, we always do.
(11-20-2022, 01:24 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Can you please send us a video of the problem with flickering that you are experiencing (email: support@tdssim.com)? Additionally, do you have any problems with the TDS GTNXi in standalone mode with MSFS closed?

Please do not worry about the 32 bit systems being a problem, this is not the case, having a 64 bit CPU/System does not conflict with 32 bit programs.

We will continue this discussion via email.

Not to worry, we will resolve this problem, we always do.

I’ve decided to uninstall it and go with PMS50 annual subscription. I wasted so many hours. I’m happy for the customers who have successfully installed it. I’m unhappy that I spent $50 on TDSSIM.
No need to comment.
Thank you.
Hello,

We have politely answered you over the weekend, when almost everybody is off, additionally, we have offered 1 to 1 support, in order to best help you resolve the problem quickly and painlessly, so you can enjoy the purchased product.
We are sorry that you have not used this opportunity, but instead chose to spend your time, instead of asking us, as we could have done our best to find a solution.

It is our utmost priority to have all our customers happy and be able to use the purchased product.

If you are willing to discuss with us, then our door is always open and we will quickly help you use the purchased software. We are confident that once you will see it installed and functioning on your system, you will love what we have to offer.

Best regards.