This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Square Caravan Issue
I'm having an issue with the TDS750 in the C208. I can't press any of the buttons in the top two rows. I can press everything in the bottom row, however. Additionally, in order to change the COM/NAV frequencies, I have to press at the very top for them to switch between Active and Standby. I have tried the module in the H145 and C310 and both seem to be working fine. It's as if something is blocking my ability to press anything in the top 2 rows. Any thoughts or ideas as to why this might be happening? I have updated all of the Garmin/TDS software. MSFS is also updated. This issue was not present before the latest MSFS update. 

Thanks in advance.
yes, I was experiencing same problems. The solution for now is to delete the new GNS 430/530 package from Asobo. That seems to be interfering with the TDS.
(11-14-2022, 12:32 PM)ccapilot Wrote: yes, I was experiencing same problems. The solution for now is to delete the new GNS 430/530 package from Asobo. That seems to be interfering with the TDS.

Very interesting. Thank you for your help!