This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing 1.0.2.0
Hello,
unable to install the update version 1.0.2.0, I get a windows with errors regarding Simconnect, TDSGTNXiFlightSim.exe, TDSGTNServices.dll and TDSGTNXiFlightSimManual.pdf.
What is wrong?

Regards
Paolo
Hello,

We have responded to your email and the problem has been confirmed as fixed, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
(10-24-2022, 07:00 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We have responded to your email and the problem has been confirmed as fixed, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
I have exactly the same problem. What is the solution, please?
***Well, I looked further down at another post. That user tried by running as administrator & disabling the antivirus. Those steps worked for me.
Sorry to bother and take up the space. But this message might help others.
Thanks,
Mike
(10-24-2022, 11:08 PM)mackuen Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 07:00 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. What is the solution, please?
***Well, I looked further down at another post. That user tried by running as administrator & disabling the antivirus. Those steps worked for me.
Sorry to bother and take up the space. But this message might help others.
Thanks,
Mike

Hello Mike,

We are glad that you were able to resolve the problem and thank you for letting us know, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!