This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS Approach Issue in JF Turbo Arrows III
Good morning. I have just purchased the TDS GTNXi for MSFS. It looks like a really nice product. I am however experiencing a problem with it following a simple GPS route and approach. I am flying from EGHH to EGHI and using the ILS20/SAM approach. The problem comes when the aircraft is due to turn left to the CI20 fix and it turns right instead. This is in the Just Flight Turbo Arrows III. I am not sure if it is a MSFS or Arrows or TDS or me problem. Any help appreciated.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Hello,

We have seen this bug posted on Discord as well, we prefer to handle this only in one place, so let's use Discord for communication. Thank you.
(10-17-2022, 06:17 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We have seen this bug posted on Discord as well, we prefer to handle this only in one place, so let's use Discord for communication. Thank you.

Hi there, ok thank you, wasn't sure of the best place to post. Look forward to any assitance you can provide.