This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot install TDS GTNXi Flightsim V1.0.2.0
Hi,

TDS GPS Manager says "You do not have any products purchased from TDS Sim Software"

TDS GPS Manager V1.0.1.0
Installed TDS GTNXi Flightsim version running with FS2020: V1.0.1.9

When I access my account through a web browser the purchased product is there.
The GTNXi software (V1.0.1.9) runs fine with FS2020

What I tried so far:
-Run the GPS manager as admin
-Disable Windows firewall & AV

Please advise on how to proceed to install the latest version.
Thank You in advance

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems installing the latest version, this bug is a first for us. Since of the delicate nature of having personal information, we suggest that you contact us via Discord/email address (support@tdssim.com) and we will take it from there. Please let us know which antivirus are you using?

Not to worry, we will do our best to resolve this problem.
(10-17-2022, 06:16 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems installing the latest version, this bug is a first for us. Since of the delicate nature of having personal information, we suggest that you contact us via Discord/email address (support@tdssim.com) and we will take it from there. Please let us know which antivirus are you using?

Not to worry, we will do our best to resolve this problem.

Wilco, 

just sent an email to support.

I am using the Default Microsoft AV software

Tnx