This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin trainer 3.5.3.0
Hello,

Does the TDS GTNXi 1.0.2.0 is compatible with the new trainer 3.5.3.0 or should I stay with 3.2.3.0 ?

Thank you

Georges
Hello Georges,

The question that you are asking is for the base Aviation PC Trainer. We have the base + the GTNXi PC Trainer component.
The changes between V3.2.3.0, V3.3.1.0 and V3.5.3.0 are non-existent to the GTNXi, which has remained at version 20.20.13, so there is no need to upgrade.
Couldn't resist, installed and tested, the Garmin GTNXi750 trainer v.20.20.13 doesn't work with the current TDS 1.0.2.0

Hope an update is planned because this new version fixes a bug regarding some airport charts not available and displayed when selected, at least on my system.

Best regards and nice WE to all

Georges
Hello Georges,

What do you mean by 3.5.3.0 not working with the current TDS GTNXi? Please give us some details of what you expect as the end result.
In regards to chart problems, this is a secondary issue on its own, so we suggest treating it accordingly in a different thread. Thank you.
Hello,

Sorry for the confusion, I understand what you mean.
In fact after installing the full trainer 3.5.3.0 (and the GTNXi750 trainer v.20.20.13) I was not able to launch the gauge via the the TDS
GTNXi Flight Sim 1.0.2.0. (black screen).
So I reverted back to the the Trainer 3.2.3.0 (GTNXi750 trainer still in v20.20.13) and now all is fine.
Better, all my airport charts are back !
You can close this tread if you wish, no issue there, my bad.
Thank you for your quick answer and your great work !
Best regards
Georges
The TDS GTNXi v1.0.2.0 works with the latest Aviation PC Trainer, in fact there was no special coding needed for it.
It would have been interesting to troubleshoot the issue with that version of the trainer, but now that all is fine, please leave it as it is, we will address this in the future if there will be a need for it.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
ok, thanks !

Georges