This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi featured in Black Square's Analog KingAir 350i Steam Gauge Overhaul
(01-08-2023, 08:27 AM)Donny76 Wrote: G'day

I have purchased a copy of the 750 from you and it works fantastic in the Carenado PC12. Unfortunately, all I get in the Black Square King Air is a blank screen. Any help would be great.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

Can you confirm that you are seeing the bezel of the GTN in the Black Square KingAir?
Additionally, please make absolutely sure that you have the master avionics bus set to on.
Do you have external hardware such as Honeycomb? Maybe the avionics switch is turned off.
Photo 
Have doubled checked my Bravo and can confirm that the Av Master is on. This is what I see

Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi is running as an application? This should be visible in the Windows System Tray (to the right side by the clock).

Additionally, you can turn it on form the desktop shortcut?

Do you have the PMS 750 installed?
(01-08-2023, 01:02 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi is running as an application? This should be visible in the Windows System Tray (to the right side by the clock).

Additionally, you can turn it on form the desktop shortcut?

Do you have the PMS 750 installed?

No PMS750 installed. While the 750 worked in the PC12 I still couldn’t get it to work in the BS 350. I have deleted and reinstalled it and it is now working but have lost the 530 and bentex. I can live with that.

Cheers
Is it possible to have a dual GTNXi setup in the King Air?

Hoping to transition from the AirFoilLabs KA 350i with dual GTNs.
Hello,

Such requests should be addressed to the developer of the KingAir, as we do not handle the actual 3d part of the integration, this is up to the aircraft add-on developer who has created the 3d model.

Best regards.
Hi,

I've previously searched online to see if it's possible to have the GTNXi 750 active in the VC in vR and also active as a popout window on the desktop.  Answers consistently state that this is not possible, that the module plugin has to be removed from the community folder - but that you'll then have black screens in the cockpit.

So I understand that it isn't/wasn't possible.  

Is there any plan on the roadmap to change this?  I use the in cockpit panel whilst in VR but would like to mirror the screen as a window capture for streaming via Streamlabs.  The goal is that potential viewers be able to follow along with inputs I make and/or display updates.

Many thanks.
(10-19-2023, 02:02 PM)MAWvR3ALITY Wrote: Hi,

I've previously searched online to see if it's possible to have the GTNXi 750 active in the VC in vR and also active as a popout window on the desktop.  Answers consistently state that this is not possible, that the module plugin has to be removed from the community folder - but that you'll then have black screens in the cockpit.

Is there any plan on the roadmap to change this?  I use the in cockpit panel whilst in VR but would like to mirror the screen as a window capture for streaming via Streamlabs.  The goal is that potential viewers be able to follow along with inputs I make and/or display updates.

Many thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You can always use the MSFS pop-up (right ALT + left click on the TDS GTNXi VC integrated screen) to pop-up the panel.
Additionally, we need to clear a misconception, there is no need to remove the "tds-gtnxi-gauge" from the MSFS Community folder, we have a standalone beta feature (please see the Release Notes thread in this forum).

Yes, at the moment, both standalone and VC integrated can not run at the same time, but we are looking into possibilities of changing this in the future (as stated above with the first step: standalone beta).
(10-19-2023, 04:27 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 02:02 PM)MAWvR3ALITY Wrote: Hi,

Many thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You can always use the MSFS pop-up (right ALT + left click on the TDS GTNXi VC integrated screen) to pop-up the panel.
Additionally, we need to clear a misconception, there is no need to remove the "tds-gtnxi-gauge" from the MSFS Community folder, we have a standalone beta feature (please see the Release Notes thread in this forum).

Yes, at the moment, both standalone and VC integrated can not run at the same time, but we are looking into possibilities of changing this in the future (as stated above with the first step: standalone beta).

Thank you.  I'll try the pop-out option but will also patiently await any future updates that enable the feature  [Image: rolleyes.png].