This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High res on second screen and integrated at the same time in cockpit
Hi Devs

Love your product, I'm beginner FS simmer and what you offer for the price is amazing. What I would love is have working with high resolution and no lag on Ipad one screen, and integrated at the same time in the cockpit. Is that possible?
What is step by step to achieve this? I don't mind to pay extra for some 3rd party software.

Right now I found that I can have amazing integrated screens in my Cessna 310R or low resolution with lag on my Ipad.
One more is the any way to not loose 10-15fps when the screens are on? I done all the steps what needs to be done that I found on the web but there is still very noticeable drop in frames.

When you expect  Garmin will update nav data?
Hello,

Thank you for your message. At the moment the TDS GTNXi can not function in dual (standalone/VC integrated) at the same time.
In regards to moving the TDS GTNXi to an iPad, we recommend using a program called Spacedesk.

In regards to performance, this all depends on the user's systems and the requirements out of MSFS, as well as the aircraft configuration.
The Milviz C310 is set up with two GTN750Xi units, so this means the most possible frame rate impact.

For the specific Milviz C310, we have another solution in place, so please send us the panel.cfg file to our email address: support@tdssim.com

Thank you.