This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radar Functionality
I don't know if I did something wrong during installation because everything works fine except for the RADAR pages. All the buttons show functionality but the radar screen does not show the radar returns nor the radar displays in the MAP view, additionally various the weather databases show no data.  I have not found any topic that addresses this issue.
Please let me how to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.
Hello,

Unfortunately, at the moment, the MSFS SU10 upgrade provides weather precipitation bitmap data for JS/WASM and nothing for Simconnect. As soon as such functionality will be provided, we will act accordingly, we are sorry for this, but it is not up to us. Hence why we do not advertise weather as an option. Thank you for understanding.
(09-27-2022, 10:38 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Unfortunately, at the moment, the MSFS SU10 upgrade provides weather precipitation bitmap data for JS/WASM and nothing for Simconnect. As soon as such functionality will be provided, we will act accordingly, we are sorry for this, but it is not up to us. Hence why we do not advertise weather as an option. Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

Does this include NEXRAD also?

Thank You Scooter
Unfortunately there is no news on weather data from MSFS for Simconnect!