This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carenado PC 12 GTNXi 750/650
(11-22-2022, 07:56 PM)Timber Wrote: I have TDS GTN 750XI in my C-414 and the touch screen and all functions are fine.  I just uploaded the Caranado PC-12 The GTN 750 is there and the top row  of menu options like Map Terrain and Traffic weather do work.  All other functions the touch screen does not work.  Any ideas?

Hello,

Do you have the WT GNS or PMS 750 installed? Can you please remove the ones that you have installed and try again?
(11-22-2022, 10:49 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 07:56 PM)Timber Wrote: I have TDS GTN 750XI in my C-414 and the touch screen and all functions are fine.  I just uploaded the Caranado PC-12 The GTN 750 is there and the top row  of menu options like Map Terrain and Traffic weather do work.  All other functions the touch screen does not work.  Any ideas?

Hello,

Do you have the WT GNS or PMS 750 installed? Can you please remove the ones that you have installed and try again?

Yes I uninstalled PMS 750 but still does the same. My TDS GTN works fine on my C-414. Does the TDS GTN 750 not work with Carenado products?  I want to add it to my Piper Seminole or Piper Arrow but it only has the menu for the PMS50.
(11-23-2022, 06:57 PM)Timber Wrote: I have TDS GTN 750XI in my C-414 and the touch screen and all functions are fine.  I just uploaded the Caranado PC-12 The GTN 750 is there and the top row  of menu options like Map Terrain and Traffic weather do work.  All other functions the touch screen does not work.  Any ideas?

Hello,

Yes I uninstalled PMS 750 but still does the same. My TDS GTN works fine on my C-414. Does the TDS GTN 750 not work with Carenado products?  I want to add it to my Piper Seminole or Piper Arrow but it only has the menu for the PMS50.

Yes I deleted the PMS 50 and the GNS 530. Everything works fine now!  Thanks!
Excellent, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
I have run into massive FPS drops with TDS and the Carenado PC-12. Trying to figure out a way to reproduce it. Happened on a EFOU-EFHF flight, and EFHF-ESME.

The issue seems to occur fairly late in the flight. Drops my FPS from 50-60ish to under 10. After I managed to land, and turn of the avionics switches the problem goes away.
(01-30-2023, 01:04 PM)tebro Wrote: I have run into massive FPS drops with TDS and the Carenado PC-12. Trying to figure out a way to reproduce it. Happened on a EFOU-EFHF flight, and EFHF-ESME.

The issue seems to occur fairly late in the flight. Drops my FPS from 50-60ish to under 10. After I managed to land, and turn of the avionics switches the problem goes away.

Hello,

Have you looked into the Performance Improvement thread in this forum and applied the fixes?
(01-30-2023, 10:06 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 01:04 PM)tebro Wrote: I have run into massive FPS drops with TDS and the Carenado PC-12. Trying to figure out a way to reproduce it. Happened on a EFOU-EFHF flight, and EFHF-ESME.

Hello,

Have you looked into the Performance Improvement thread in this forum and applied the fixes?
Yeah, I tried with the PMS avionics and it seems the issue is not with the avionics but with the sim/carenado PC12
Hello tebro,

Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi functions well with other add-on aircraft?
Additionally, have you updated the Carenado PC12 to the latest version?