This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLL errors
Hello,
sorry for my English,
I bought Milviz 310R, and installed TDS GTNXi 750.
I launched TDS GPS Manager and  installed GTNXi PC trainer and TDS GTNXi.
In Garmin aviation trainer I selected multi engine turboprop.
Navigators - GNTXi (V20.20) - display (nothing) and Power on.
A full of messages errors - 
failed to load iop_b.dll getlasterror 126
iop_c.dll, iop_d.dll, iop_com.dll, iop_nav.dll, nav_main.dll......ETC all DLL with getlasterror 126.

Help me please

Attached Files
.txt   TDSGPSManager.txt (Size: 1,008 bytes / Downloads: 1)
.txt   TDSGTNXi650Unit1Log.txt (Size: 132 bytes / Downloads: 0)
.txt   TDSGTNXi750Unit1Log.txt (Size: 132 bytes / Downloads: 1)
.txt   TDSGTNXi750Unit2Log.txt (Size: 33.16 KB / Downloads: 1)
.txt   TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt (Size: 1.02 KB / Downloads: 1)
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

The first step is to figure out the cause of the problem, can you please start the standalone Aviation PC Trainer and from there select the GTN750Xi and let us know if it works? This is the PC Trainer that you have installed first. Based on your confirmation, we will see how to proceed. Perhaps a screenshot of the first error message will help us at all?
(09-12-2022, 06:46 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

The first step is to figure out the cause of the problem, can you please start the standalone Aviation PC Trainer and from there select the GTN750Xi and let us know if it works? This is the PC Trainer that you have installed first. Based on your confirmation, we will see how to proceed. Perhaps a screenshot of the first error message will help us at all?

(09-14-2022, 11:48 AM)Dominique Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 06:46 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Hello 
I have sent you some pictures.
Have a nice day

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for the screenshots. Please power off all units, then from the Aviation PC Trainer (the interface used to select and start the GTNXi, please navigate to the Version Manager tab and uninstall the GTNXi V20.20 PC Trainer (all instances)

Then reboot the PC, after that go back to the Aviation PC Trainer/Version Manager tab and install the GTNXi PC Trainer version 20.20.13, after which please start it again.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes!
(09-14-2022, 11:52 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you for the screenshots. Please power off all units, then from the Aviation PC Trainer (the interface used to select and start the GTNXi, please navigate to the Version Manager tab and uninstall the GTNXi V20.20 PC Trainer (all instances)

Then reboot the PC, after that go back to the Aviation PC Trainer/Version Manager tab and install the GTNXi PC Trainer version 20.20.13, after which please start it again.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes!

Hello,
I have uninstalled comodo internet security and GTNXi 750 works perfectly.

Have I nice day from France
That is great to hear, thank you for sharing this information. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!