This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screen within and outside MSFS
Hi, I cannot use the TDS GTN at the moment. The trainer works fine, but when trying to use the GTN750 on MSFS or via the Desktop App, I get a black screen as seen below:

[Image: eXKtf7h.png]

Already tried to unninstall and update everything...

Latest log files have the following attached.

Ok, found the issue: disabling FRAPS solved the problem.

Attached Files
.txt   TDSGPSManager.txt (Size: 1,003 bytes / Downloads: 0)
.txt   TDSGTNXi750Unit1Log.txt (Size: 132 bytes / Downloads: 0)
.txt   TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt (Size: 553 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Hello,

Thank you for posting the response, indeed FRAPS is the issue.
I have the sam eproblem, my screen is black. I dont know what FRAPS is and how to disable it. My issue might be something else though. When installing it said I needed to contact support becasue I had run out of times to install. If this is the case can you please reactivate my download. Thanks Mike
Hello Mike,

Can you please email us at support@tdssim.com with the purchase email address and we will help you there?
absolutely no problem, I will e/mail right away
Thanks Mike, problem resolved.