This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software Not Working with Flysimware C414AW
Hello,

I give up. Been with this now for more than an hour and I can't get the GTNs to work with the above addon. I've followed the instructions three times now, and the default GPS keeps showing up when I load the airplane. Everything installs without any errors. The Garmin Trainer is installed. The software launches when the simulator runs. Out of options at this point. I've looked in forums and YouTube, and cannot find a solution.  Any ideas? Thanks.

Ray
Hello Ray,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

The first question is: are you able to run the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed? Please start it and click on the GTN750Xi button, if the screen lights up, you can close it as it means that the software works fine.

In regards to the VC integration for the FSW C414, the problem that you are reporting is that the default GPS shows up? If this is the case, did you select the special TDS GTN750XI livery for the FSW C414 from the aircraft selection screen inside MSFS?

Do not worry, we will resolve the problems, we always do!
(08-24-2022, 02:47 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Ray,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

The first question is: are you able to run the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed? Please start it and click on the GTN750Xi button, if the screen lights up, you can close it as it means that the software works fine.

In regards to the VC integration for the FSW C414, the problem that you are reporting is that the default GPS shows up? If this is the case, did you select the special TDS GTN750XI livery for the FSW C414 from the aircraft selection screen inside MSFS?

Do not worry, we will resolve the problems, we always do!

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. 

1. Yes, launching the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut and clicking on the GTN750Xi button, does open the 750 with the license showing my name. 

2. I did not select the livery with the GTN. That's the step I missed. Thank you.

The only thing I recommend is to have that step highlighted in pretty bright colors, flashing, in large fonts, and maybe some dancing honeys to go with it. I looked everywhere and obviously missed that completely. Thanks again for your help and take care. See Yah!

Ray
Hello Ray,

We are glad that you got this sorted. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!

The GTNXi selection is done by FSW and it is up to them that they have created a livery selection. As far as we know, ti is described in their manual.