This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNXi - Buttons not working eg. Map or Flight plan
I purchased and installed the GTNXi and loaded it up in game in the Milviz 3010R but the buttons dont work.

Clicking the map button does nothing. All the buttons do not work - except the Utilities button, i click on the very bottom of the button icon.

Any help with this?
I am wondering if there's been anything for this because I'm in the same boat as you right now
(07-30-2022, 10:04 AM)abeeiv Wrote: I am wondering if there's been anything for this because I'm in the same boat as you right now

Ok so it's not my setup then.

How do apply for a refund? This cost me $70 AUD and does not work.
Hello,

Please do not worry, there is a quick solution for this bug. This bug only has to do with the Milviz C310, they will fix it in SP1, a beta version may be available:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/62122...e-release/

Besides SP1 beta, the fix is very simple: temporarily remove the PMS750 form the MSFS Community folder and the TDS GTNXI will function very well.
We are here to assist all customers and resolve their issues.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
(07-30-2022, 10:35 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Please do not worry, there is a quick solution for this bug. This bug only has to do with the Milviz C310, they will fix it in SP1, a beta version may be available:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/62122...e-release/

Besides SP1 beta, the fix is very simple: temporarily remove the PMS750 form the MSFS Community folder and the TDS GTNXI will function very well.
We are here to assist all customers and resolve their issues.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Hi, I just purchased the TDS, but it still is conflicting with the PMS version. It states on the link you provided re: the Milviz, there was a fix for this, but as of 02/10/22 the bug remains.....well for me anyway. 
I did remove the PMS version and it does work as you stated though.
Any idea if this will be resolved?
Regards
Hello,

The Milviz bug fixes are not provided by us, hence why we don't have control over when they are released. Can you please let us know how the buttons do not work and with which add-ons they do not work, but also with the ones that do work?
On the Milviz (Blackbird) forum this theme is exposed; until the SP1 there are incompatibility between PMS & GTNXi. On the update of the plane will be solved. Is not on the side of TDS.
I have the C310R (superb plane) with twin TDS GTN750Xi, it works fine.
Kind regards.
(10-05-2022, 12:48 PM)Jorge Bach Wrote: On the Milviz (Blackbird) forum this theme is exposed; until the SP1 there are incompatibility between PMS & GTNXi. On the update of the plane will be solved. Is not on the side of TDS.
I have the C310R (superb plane) with twin TDS GTN750Xi, it works fine.
Kind regards.

Thank you Jorge!