This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of getting the RealSimGear
Hello.

I am thinking of purchasing the RealSimGear GTN750.  I believe that the integration with the GTVXi is nearly seamless.  However I would appreciate some feedback from some of the folks who have actually purchased this hardware.  Does it work as advertised?  Is the touchscreen responsive to the touch?  One thing I noticed, is that while the RealSimGear screen seems to be a bit elongated, the aspect ratio of the actual unit, including the GTNXi is more square, or at least closer to 4:3 to 16:9.  Is that true or is my imagination playing tricks on me?

Anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Gianluca
Hello Gianluca,

This quest has been asked in our Discord group recently, we suggest that you ask the community there, as quite a few customers have a RSG unit. Below is the link:

https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
Hi, this link does'nt work.

How to join join this chanel ?

Regards,
Oliver
(08-08-2022, 11:54 PM)oscardelta59 Wrote: Hi, this link does'nt work.

How to join join this chanel ?

Regards,
Oliver

Hello Olivier,

Do you have Discord? You must download and install Discord first, it is an application that is used to communicate, you can get it form here:

https://discord.com/
Hi,

Sorry, it was holydays and, i was very far of any connections !

I'm on discord now, i'm following things about RSG.

Thanks !  Smile