This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting again
Hello,

I just cannot get the white bar removed from my 750 on the RSG and it does not remember the window position...I have to manually go and maximise with the mouse EVERY time, spoiling immersion for me and yet, doesn't seem right...the lock aspect ratio is checked...

If I maximise the window all boxes disappear but the white bar remains...The hide window bar is checked...I feel I need to start again...

How do I get the TDS 750 off my RSG unit and back onto my desktop PC and try and start again...this is very frustrating..
Hello,

Can you please show us a screenshot of the white bar? We want to understand what is going on, so we can further improve the TDS GTNXi.
Hello,

I have attached 3 photos...

The first is the Garmin screen at EVERY start up, not maximised...once maximised should it not remember the window position for next time?

The second is after I have put the mouse into the RSG unit and maximised it, it now fills 95% of the screen but as you can see the white bar is there..This I have to do every time I want to use it which is a bit of an immersion killer.

The third is after I have checked "Hide window bar" in the TDS settings...again, you can see the white bar is still there but the little boxes in the top right corner for minimise and maximise have gone..

I do hope I can get this sorted as whilst both the RSG hardware and TDS 750 software are excellent on my system at present they do not play nicely together...

Dave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Dave,

Do you still see the white bar if you check the box: "Hide Window Frame" from the TDS GTNXi Main Interface. After you do this, please position the TDS GTNXi as closely as possible on the RSG, close it from the main interface, then please email us the ini file called TDSGTN.ini located here:

C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE

email: support@tdssim.com

We will get back to you via email.