This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR Friendly
I did a search for using this product in VR, but I did not receive any results, so I'm sorry if this has already been addressed.

Would this be run as a separate program outside of the Sim, and then need to bring that window, somehow into VR? Is there anyway to install the product into a Sim Aircraft panel?

Very interested in this product, either way!! 

(Longtime user of Flight1 GTN products, as well as the RXPGTN product)
Hello, since this program is a standalone exe which resides outside of MSFS, it does not use the MSFS VR code.
As it is now, there is a partial panel installation, meaning with a community mod, the TDS GTNXi can be installed in a MSFS virtual cockpit (integrated) and it would follow all VR rules from Microsoft, but there is no mouse support.
Since the technology field is ever changing and evolving, two weeks and a half ago the TDS GTNXi has been released and now we already have a partial VC integration, who knows what the future may hold!

Thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi, if you have any questions, please let us know.
The TDS GTNXi is slowly becoming VR Friendly, with the latest FULL VC Integration release, any aircraft that are configured for the TDS GTNXi VC Integration can benefit from VR support.

More information on the VC Integration is available here:
http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-117.html
Thank you very much for the response. I've been active with the Discord for awhile, and you have been extremely helpful with all of my VR concerns.

Thank you for a great product!
Tommy (Roger Wilco)