This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAWS/GPWS System Failure
I am getting TAWS and GPWS failure every time I turn the TDS GTN750Xi system on inside or outside of the sim. The official Garmin Trainer works ok.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled without any success.

Trainer version 20.20.13
GPS/WAAS Version 1.0.1.7

Please help...
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

The first step is to delete the previous generated files, so please navigate here:
C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Trainers

And delete the Navigator_XI_1 to Navigator_XI_4 folders.
Then with MSFS closed, please start the standalone TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator from the desktop shortcut and show the 750 window.

Please let us know if this fixes the problem. Thank you.
[attachment=138 Wrote:admin pid='1598' dateline='1654105713']Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

The first step is to delete the previous generated files, so please navigate here:
C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Trainers

And delete the Navigator_XI_1 to Navigator_XI_4 folders.
Then with MSFS closed, please start the standalone TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator from the desktop shortcut and show the 750 window.

Please let us know if this fixes the problem. Thank you.

There was only Navigator_XI_1 and Navigator_XI_3 folders both 2 and 4 were not there!

I deleted them and started the standalone TDS GTNXi Flight Sim but unfortunately I still get the TAWS/GPWS failure..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What kind of TAWS system do you have selected from the TDS GTNXi interface settings?
Hi,

I have completely removed the TDS GTNXi and Garmin Trainer software and reinstalled them again from scratch and it is working correctly without any failures now.

Thank you.
This is good to hear, thank you for letting us know. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.
Having the same issue as the OP, deleting the NAV_X folders didn't help. now trying a re-install...will report back.

(06-18-2022, 06:23 PM)MaGer1965 Wrote: Having the same issue as the OP, deleting the NAV_X folders didn't help. now trying a re-install...will report back.

Reinstall helped. But I'd like to know what's causing this issue...?