This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple problems
In the C414, the screens are blank, can't start them. I am using the correct livery. In the Just flight ArrowIII, there is no option for the GTNxi on the iPad. I bought the Arrow through the MS store and it says it is up to date. It says the sim is connected and I can start the window version of the GTN and it geolocates me at the correct airport.  I do have the PMS50-GTN750 in my community folder.  I would much rather use the GTNxi but I seem to have a lot of issues.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXI, we are here to help.

The first item to check is the presence of our WASM file which should be located in the MSFS Community folder:
Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\Gauge

Upon initial load, it takes MSFS about 3 minutes to compile the WASM gauge to a usable format. Then you can easily use it subsequently. Did you wait for at least 3 minutes?

The TDS GPS Manager should automatically create the "tds-gtnxi-gauge" folder inside the MSFS Community folder and install the subsequent files. Did/do you by any chance have or ever had installed more than one version of MSFS: Windows Store and Steam ?

Not to worry, we will get the problem solved.
Thanks for the reply. I do not have the tds-gtnxi-gauge\gauge folder in my Community folder. Nor do I have the WASM file in the Community folder. I have the MS version of the simulator. I did find find some WASM files embedded in some aircraft folders, not the C414. The Arrow was purchased from the Sim Store.
Hello,

Thank you for the information, this clearly shows the problem. Can you please contact us via email at: support@tdssim.com
We have prepared a test version which should resolve the problem.

Thank you