This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black screens in MSFS
I just wanted to let you know that I finally resolved the "black screens" issue - by adding Exceptions, in my Anti-Virus software, to both the
Milviz C310R folder and the Just Flight PA-28 folder.

I'm not sure if this is what I was supposed to do, but both aircraft are now showing the GTN750Xi displays correctly and everything
seems to be working fine.

Looking forward to using this system now.

Many thanks
Hello i am having a problem with black screens with the c310r also the c414 works fine any help? i did the virus thing so that can't be it
(06-28-2022, 09:11 PM)Blackforce Wrote: Hello i am having a problem with black screens with the c310r also the c414 works fine any help? i did the virus thing so that can't be it

Hello,
We have received your private message, so we will be answering there.

Thank you.
Having same issues since latest update. Did you get this resolved?
(06-29-2022, 06:02 PM)bobgoodwin Wrote: Having same issues since latest update. Did you get this resolved?

Hello,

With which add-on are you having this problem?
If it is with the Milviz C310, this is a known bug that will be fixed in the Milviz C310 SP1, but for the meantime the solution is to temporarily disable the PMS 750.