This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't install
Installation cannot continue, tell me I need version 20.20.10, I don't understand why.
(05-17-2022, 09:22 PM)lxzx1986 Wrote: Installation cannot continue, tell me I need version 20.20.10, I don't understand why.

I got the same error.

Are you running Win11?
Hello,

Can you please show us a screenshot of the error message? Did you install the base Aviation Trainer V3.2.3.0? If you did, you have to install the GTNXi PC Trainer component (version 20.20.10), we can give you the instructions as soon as we get to see which application sends you the same error message.

Do not worry, we will get the problem solved!
(05-17-2022, 10:36 PM)meh1951 Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 09:22 PM)lxzx1986 Wrote: 安装无法继续,告诉我需要20.20.10版本,我不明白为什么。

我得到了同样的错误。

你运行的是win11吗?

No,win10

(05-17-2022, 11:08 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Can you please show us a screenshot of the error message? Did you install the base Aviation Trainer V3.2.3.0? If you did, you have to install the GTNXi PC Trainer component (version 20.20.10), we can give you the instructions as soon as we get to see which application sends you the same error message.

(05-17-2022, 11:08 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Can you manually install the GTNXi PC Trainer component 20.20.10 from the link below:

Let us know how it goes.