This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left hand 750 screen most buttons not working
Hi guys, only just purchased this today, and I’m using it with the new Milvis Cessna 310R. 

When I select TDS avionics, it places 2 x 750 screens in the aircraft.    The right one I can interact with perfectly fine, but the left one one (I.e. the main one ) I can only interact with the emergency button or the physical ones. No other touchscreen buttons work.

I have uninstalled the pms 750 prior to installing both your 750 and the 310r.

Any ideas.
Hello,

It seems that this is still some remnants of the PMS 750 installed. Can you try checking your files again, make sure that no PMS gets loaded with the C310 and reboot the system?
(05-10-2022, 01:18 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

It seems that this is still some remnants of the PMS 750 installed. Can you try checking your files again, make sure that no PMS gets loaded with the C310 and reboot the system?

Thanks for the quick reply, after closer inspection I found a old 750 file hidden in the community folder, which didn’t even mention PMS, I’ve removed that and everything is now working.

Thankyou.
Excellent to hear, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!