This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to click anything on gtn750`
Hi
I have correctly installed and updated the software. I have a current license and I recently instaslled MilViz C310 and the TDS GTN750s are giving me problems after they go through initial startup and hit continue I am unable to click on the diifferent modules such as MAP TRAFFIC TERRAIN WEATHER CHARTS FLIGHT PLAN ETC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but nothing. Is there a trick?
If you have PMS also enabled in Community try to disable it. In testing I saw a compatibility issue when PMS was also enabled. I think Milviz knows about it and is trying to find a solution.
(05-05-2022, 02:22 AM)ryanbatc Wrote: If you have PMS also enabled in Community try to disable it.  In testing I saw a compatibility issue when PMS was also enabled.  I think Milviz knows about it and is trying to find a solution.

ahh thanks for the hint!! that worked!
Hi, I have the same problem with Milviz C310R. But on some spots it works. after disable PMS50_gtn750 it works
(05-06-2022, 03:27 PM)RonSpoor Wrote: Hi, I have the same problem with Milviz C310R.

Hello,

Did you remove the PMS GTN from the MSFS Community folder?
(05-06-2022, 03:43 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 03:27 PM)RonSpoor Wrote: Hi, I have the same problem with Milviz C310R.

Hello,

Yes, i did. i use MSFS Addons Linker for that
(05-06-2022, 07:30 PM)RonSpoor Wrote:

Hello,

In that case, does it mean that the TDS GTNXi works fine in the Milviz C310?
(05-07-2022, 10:49 AM)admin Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 07:30 PM)RonSpoor Wrote:

Hello,

In that case, does it mean that the TDS GTNXi works fine in the Milviz C310?

looks like it! Thanks
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!