This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin Update
Hello,

I have just purchased your GTN 750...

On launching the app to install I downloaded and installed the Garmin Trainer 3.23...When that launched it informed me there was a newer version 3.3.01 I think...

I chose to be reminded later...can this update be applied and the 750 recognise it?

I also have the Real Sim gear 750, id installation to be able to put it on there available?

Thank you

Dave
Hello Dave,

Thank you for purchasing the TDS GTNXi.

The changes for the base Aviation Trainers from 3.2.3.0 to 3.3.1.0 are not noticeable in the TDS GTNXi, hence why we do not advertise version 3.3.1.0. It would still work well with the TDS GTNXi, but there is no benefit on the GTNXi side. It is up to you if you want to upgrade to it.

Regarding Real Sim Gear support, yes, we offer support, for this we redirect you to the RSG website to download the proper CommandMapping.ini file:

https://help.realsimgear.com/en/articles...i-for-msfs