This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATC Doesn't show IFR Clearence
I tried the same airports ( LEPA to LEIB ) , different aircrafts ( PA28 Turbo and C414 CW and then other stocks like C208 caravan g1000 and c172 with g530 )

And when i filled up all the info on my FPL, With your gtn750xi when Im talking with the stock ATC on MSFS2020, and ask for clearence, they just give me an VFR departure... not my IFR !

I'm suspecting that the stock atc from MSFS2020 thinks that I dont have any FPL entered on my aircraft. And this only happens with your product !

Thank for all of your work anyways !!!
Hello,

Thank you for your message, this is indeed correct, we do not send the GTNXi flight plan to MSFS, hence the flight plan not being detected by the MSFS engine.
While we can't promise anything, we will look into such a possibility, within the MSFS SDK, for a future update.

Thank you.
(04-20-2022, 10:16 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for your message, this is indeed correct, we do not send the GTNXi flight plan to MSFS, hence the flight plan not being detected by the MSFS engine.
While we can't promise anything, we will look into such a possibility, within the MSFS SDK, for a future update.

Thank you.

Please do something if you can.
I think there are more people that are using and enjoying the solo flights with the stock msfs2020 ATC  Big Grin

Thanks for the fast reply !
If you want to use default ATC, you need to have your plan entered into the sim via the world map. Without this, the sim doesn't know what you're planning and will treat your flight as IFR with no plan. As the admin said, they currently can't send the flight plan in the GTNXi back to the sim.
(04-21-2022, 04:55 PM)Crunchmeister Wrote: If you want to use default ATC, you need to have your plan entered into the sim via the world map. Without this, the sim doesn't know what you're planning and will treat your flight as IFR with no plan. As the admin said, they currently can't send the flight plan in the GTNXi back to the sim.
I'm making the FPL on the gate with, for example g1000 c208 and it works. So is not my fault.

But hey! You give me a good idea, maybe if I make the plan before entering on the airplane it works!

Just doing a direct, and then i will make the plan better inside !