This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cessna 414aw Black Screen
Hi, have searched here and around the nets for a solution, however not successful.  I purchased both the TDS GTN and Flysimware Cessna 414 yesterday.  Installed everything in order per instructions, the TDS guage loads during msfs boot etc... But, not getting a load in the GTN screen in aircraft.  When I turn on avionics power, the small units above the large GTN screens do power, and the IDENT powers when the on button is pushed, but no large GTN screen load.   I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times, no luck.  Note, I have installed the latest versions of both products as of this post date.

Would appreciate any help, thanks.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with black screens, we are here to help. Do not worry, we will get this problem solved, we always do.
When you select the FSW C414, which GPS livery do you select? There are a two GPS units available: GTN and GTNXi. As you have made reference in this message, you mentioned the TDS GTN, but we do not have such a product, we have the TDS GTNXi, so in consequence, can you please make sure that you are selecting the FSW C414 with the GTNXi GPS configuration.

Additionally, can you confirm the presence of the WASM gauge inside the MSFS Community folder, folder name: tds-gtnxi-gauge

Thank you.
Thank you for the quick response. That was it! So simple, just needed a GTNXi livery. This product is ground breaking for the advancement of MSFS, fills a huge missing piece. Now looking forward to integration options proliferating going forward. P.S., also purchased the Justfly Arrow products, working flawlessly in those.
Thank you, we are glad that the problem got solved, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.