This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could not find GTNxi PCTrainer
Video 
Hello friends, again 

I have a new issue to ask you about. 

I have seen a similar question in the forum, but the answer was private and I have not been able to use the solution
after the problems I had on my pc. I already informed you that in a new unit. the trainer was already working perfectly.

I have tested version 3.2 for p3D with the rxp software.

however, today TdsGtnXisim.exe returns this error..

How do I solve it (I leave you an image with the message)

I thank you for all the effort in advance

Raúl

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Raul,

Which version of the Aviation Trainer do you have installed?
Additionally, from inside the Aviation Trainer, Version Manager tab, which version of the GTNXI PC Trainer do you have installed?
Hello
Thank you for your prompt response.
It seems that everything has been solved and I have been able to use the GTN together with the simulator without any problems.

The version of GTNxi installed is 20.1.2.0
But as I say, if at first there was a malfunction, it seems completely corrected

Regards

Raul
Hello Raul,

So you can confirm that you are able to use the TDS GTNXI just fine?