This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi featured in Black Square's Analog Bonanza Steam Gauge Overhaul
TDS GTNXi featured in Black Square's Analog Bonanza Steam Gauge Overhaul

We are please to announce the release of the Black Square's Analog Bonanza Steam Gauge Overhaul which features a full TDS GTNXi VC Integration.
The Black Square Bonanza contains both normally aspirated as well as turbo aspirated engine variants, making it shine with the TDS GTNXi as the GPS navigator choice. We have worked closely with Black Square to properly and correctly integrated the TDS GTNXi and we are confident that customers will enjoy Black Square's offering as well as the proper TDS GTNXi which will enjoy the innovative features that it such to offer, such as: high detailed electrical systems, fuel, pressurization, nav signal degradation and much more!

The Black Square Bonanza can be purchased from Just Flight:
https://www.justflight.com/product/steam...og-bonanza

The TDS GTNXi for MSFS can be purchased from TDS Sim Software:
https://tdssim.com/tdsgtnxi

[Image: overhaulbonanza.jpg]
Problem Solved Smile

Hi. I have many aircraft including the black square analog. I am facing serious issues with the 750nxi that made me just delete it.

The GPS does not work on most aircraft and conflicts with gnx 430/530 and in some aircraft the Vloc1/GPS flickers. In some aircraft, two units do not sync .... I have also PMS 750 which is working well.

I tried removing the PMS 750 but still, the nxi does not work well. My conclusion is the NXi 750 is just buggy unless there is a clear fix.

Regards.

Another simple point. Why hardware acceleration is still recommended to be turned off knowing that you can not use DLSS3. yes the NXI delivers very poor FPS impacts on all aircraft also. the 750 NXI is not recommended and I believe the Garmin code is not ready to work with MSFS. It can deliver nice demos only.
(03-12-2023, 10:26 AM)imadch Wrote: Hi. I have many aircraft including the black square analog. I am facing serious issues with the 750nxi that made me just delete it.

The GPS does not work on most aircraft and conflicts with gnx 430/530 and in some aircraft the Vloc1/GPS flickers. In some aircraft, two units do not sync .... I have also PMS 750 which is working well.

I tried removing the PMS 750 but still, the nxi does not work well. My conclusion is the NXi 750 is just buggy unless there is a clear fix.

Regards.

Another simple point. Why hardware acceleration is still recommended to be turned off knowing that you can not use DLSS3. yes the NXI delivers very poor FPS impacts on all aircraft also. the 750 NXI is not recommended and I believe the Garmin code is not ready to work with MSFS. It can deliver nice demos only.

Hello,

This post has been created in regards to the Black Square Bonanza release. We will do our best to answer here, but we would strongly suggest creating a new post.

In regards to the mentioned problems, this was indeed a logical conflict in between the WT GNS and the TDS GTNXi. Since then, with the help of Working Title and the aircraft add-on creators such as Black Square, Carenado and many more, we have had a perfect resolution to this problem. At this point, there are NO conflicts between the gauges and they can very well co-exist. Please update to the latest WT GNS from the MSFS Community Manager as well as the latest TDS GTNXi and Black Square products. By doing so you will not have any more flickering.

In regards to Hardware Acceleration, this is not a requirement and if you can run the TDS GTNXi well with it enabled, there is a way to disable the pop-up message, this has been described in the TDS GTNXi user's manual, we recommend looking it over.

In regards to performance, we can certainly assess your specific issues, but for this, we recommend creating a new post where you give us details about your system specs, settings, baseline FPS and more information that will help us.
Thanks for the reply. I was sharing my real experience/feedback for the black Square's Analog Bonanza Steam Gauge with the 750nx as I own them both.
Overtime matter conflicts are raised, and the feedback is a problem solved. In fact, it is not.

I will give it one last try and create another post also.
Thanks,
Hello,

We are not denying that you did not experience these problems, what we are saying is that if updating all software, such problems have been resolved thanks to the great cooperation between companies. We would like to assist you with your specific case into resolving any issues, in case you may have any.
I just bought the tds gns750 nxi and on the first time using it I’ve already discovered a problem. In the new black square bonanza when auto switching from gps to vloc it worked a couple of times then stopped working for no reason. As an example, the gps switch’s to vloc but the cdi does not show a change. If I click on the vloc button to switch to gps then back to vloc it then works. Very disappointed that it does not work consistently as intended. Is this a known bug? If so I wish had been aware of this before I made my purchase.
(03-12-2023, 11:16 PM)Drewh10 Wrote: I just bought the tds gns750 nxi and on the first time using it I’ve already discovered a problem. In the new black square bonanza when auto switching from gps to vloc it worked a couple of times then stopped working for no reason. As an example, the gps switch’s to vloc but the cdi does not show a change. If I click on the vloc button to switch to gps then back to vloc it then works. Very disappointed that it does not work consistently as intended. Is this a known bug? If so I wish had been aware of this before I made my purchase.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues, we are here to help. This is not a known bug, do you experience this problem with other add-on aircraft?

Do you run any other external hardware that may have the GPS/VLOC switch tied to them?

Not to worry, we will do our best to help you, but we need to approach this problem in a logical manner.
(03-12-2023, 11:16 PM)Drewh10 Wrote: I just bought the tds gns750 nxi and on the first time using it I’ve already discovered a problem. In the new black square bonanza when auto switching from gps to vloc it worked a couple of times then stopped working for no reason. As an example, the gps switch’s to vloc but the cdi does not show a change. If I click on the vloc button to switch to gps then back to vloc it then works. Very disappointed that it does not work consistently as intended. Is this a known bug? If so I wish had been aware of this before I made my purchase.

Hello,

If you are able to replicate this problem, please let us know via email at support@tdssim.com
We will need to coordinate with you into sending a special version with logging so we can see where this very odd problem originates.
Sorry that you are having it and we will do our best to get it resolved so you can enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
(03-12-2023, 12:39 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(03-12-2023, 10:26 AM)imadch Wrote: Hi. I have many aircraft including the black square analog. I am facing serious issues with the 750nxi that made me just delete it.

Regards.

Hello,

This post has been created in regards to the Black Square Bonanza release. We will do our best to answer here, but we would strongly suggest creating a new post.

In regards to the mentioned problems, this was indeed a logical conflict in between the WT GNS and the TDS GTNXi. Since then, with the help of Working Title and the aircraft add-on creators such as Black Square, Carenado and many more, we have had a perfect resolution to this problem. At this point, there are NO conflicts between the gauges and they can very well co-exist. Please update to the latest WT GNS from the MSFS Community Manager as well as the latest TDS GTNXi and Black Square products. By doing so you will not have any more flickering.

In regards to Hardware Acceleration, this is not a requirement and if you can run the TDS GTNXi well with it enabled, there is a way to disable the pop-up message, this has been described in the TDS GTNXi user's manual, we recommend looking it over.

In regards to performance, we can certainly assess your specific issues, but for this, we recommend creating a new post where you give us details about your system specs, settings, baseline FPS and more information that will help us.

(03-13-2023, 08:52 PM)imadch Wrote:
(03-12-2023, 12:39 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:

Regards.

Problem solved Smile

Hello,

Hi. I have good news. I uninstalled everything (trainer, flight sim, and simulator and made sure I updated everything after reinstalling especially configuring the GPS through the flight sim app. Bla, everything is working perfectly on all aircraft.

I had so many issues and just today figured out the solution:

I uninstalled everything (trainer, flight sim, and simulator and made sure I updated everything after reinstalling especially configuring the GPS through the flight sim app. Bla, everything is working perfectly on all aircraft. Make sure to run the flight sim app and configure connect GPS to autopilot to Nav.

You may need to uninstall the GNS 430/530 if things do not work out as unbeing able to switch GPS/Volc can conflict with GNS 430/530.  Try the above first.
Once it works, it is cool.