This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Extraction Error: -105
Thumbs Up 
As the title says, I get this error message "Extraction Error: -105" when trying to install the recommended version of the PC trainer.

*RESOLVED*
See my latest comment!
(02-25-2022, 06:29 AM)ChillWill Wrote: As the title says, I get this error message "Extraction Error: -105" when trying to install the recommended version of the PC trainer.

Did you Run the installer as Administrator?
My hard drive was full, I deleted a few things and freed up some space. All fixed now!
Glad that you got it fixed.
I just purchased the product but got "Extraction Error: -105" while running the installation following the download for GTNXI PC Trainer.

I have a screenshot available which I attached in my e-mail to orders@tdssim.com

Please note the following:
- I am running the installer in Administrator mode.
- I tried the latest and previous versions to install.
- I have around 108GB free on the HDD hence the issue seems to be different than the one reported/solved above.
(03-28-2022, 12:57 AM)Ulas Demirdag Wrote: I just purchased the product but got "Extraction Error: -105" while running the installation following the download for GTNXI PC Trainer.

I have a screenshot available which I attached in my e-mail to orders@tdssim.com

Please note the following:
- I am running the installer in Administrator mode.
- I tried the latest and previous versions to install.
- I have around 108GB free on the HDD hence the issue seems to be different than the one reported/solved above.

Hello Ulas,

We have replied via email and we will continue communication there, we think that if you have enough HDD space, then most likely the download got corrupted.