This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piper Warrior Garmin Selection
I have Your TDS Garmin MSFS.

When I select the GPS on the tablet of the Piper Warrior plane it ask me if I want TDS or the PMS550 and gives a blank screen on this.

The TDS is as normal as well as options for the GNS stock.

Is your software giving me all those options?

everything works as intended, I was just wondering is it your software that is doing this or is it just flight?  Seems strange if yours is doing this.

I admit I use to have the PMS but I uninstalled it and now only have your TDS Garmin.
Huh
Hello,

The JustFlight tablet options are being offered by JustFlight based on what add-ons are installed on your system, this is a communications protocol handled between the two products. Are you experiencing any problems or is this just a question, we can't seem to understand very well.
(02-25-2022, 11:53 AM)admin Wrote: Hello,

The JustFlight tablet options are being offered by JustFlight based on what add-ons are installed on your system, this is a communications protocol handled between the two products. Are you experiencing any problems or is this just a question, we can't seem to understand very well.
I don't understand very well myseft:

I have uninstalled you TDS software.

I have uninstalled the Just Flight Piper Warrior plane also.

Turned my compuiter off and left it overnight.

This morning I re-installed Just Flight Piper Warrior MSFS and the only Aircraft options available to toggle on the tablet button:

GPS: GNS DUAL
GPS: GNS 530
GPS: GPS 100

This all seems normal. Perfect!!

Strangely, when I install you TDS Garmin (as per normal) I also get an option for PMS Garmin (with a blank screen).
Is your software doing this?  Perhaps I have not un-installed PMS Garmin properley? I can't see where?

* I use to have PMS (basic) but prefer Prefer your TDS Garmin so I bought that as a replacement.
Huh
It must be some remnants code, please disregard that for now, it is no issue and you do not have the PMS installed, just something minor on our end. Thank you.
(02-25-2022, 12:24 PM)admin Wrote: It must be some remnants code, please disregard that for now, it is no issue and you do not have the PMS installed, just something minor on our end. Thank you.

OK I will not talk about it any further, but thanks for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huh