This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.0.1.1 Released - Fixes Black Screens
Update your GTN Xi via the Download and Install button

[Image: 51894861987_e8aac662ee_o.png]downloadreinstall by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
Thank you for the post, Ryan!
I'm running the latest version of the Turbo Arrow as well as a brand new 1.0.1.1 version of TDS and still get black screens in the cockpit. I've tried a clean installation, re-downloaded everything from the start, and still have it. Any ideas?
Hello, can you please attempt a full install of the Just Flight Piper?

Inside the tablet of the JF Piper, what is the exact wording for the GPS selection that you see in terms of GTN?

Please note, it takes 2-3 minute son initial load for the WASM gauges to compile, during this time the screens will be black.
(02-23-2022, 12:40 AM)admin Wrote: Hello, can you please attempt a full install of the Just Flight Piper?

Inside the tablet of the JF Piper, what is the exact wording for the GPS selection that you see in terms of GTN?

Please note, it takes 2-3 minute son initial load for the WASM gauges to compile, during this time the screens will be black.

I've done all of that and the tablet shows correctly. We exchanged some facebook messages earlier on. Still no luck
What if you clear your community folder (or rename it) temporarily except the Pipers of course...and see if the gauge loads? Are you on SU7 or SU8 beta?
For those that are having problems with the TDS GTNXI displaying a black screen, can you please assist us in finding a solution?
We would like to know if you are running the Steam version of MSFS?

Did you move the MSFS Community folder or have a custom installation?
If you do, can you please contact us privately so we can test a version with logging that would let us know if something has changed?

1) Via Discord - Preferred Method = https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
2) Via email at support@tdssim.com
3) Via PM
(02-23-2022, 07:37 AM)ryanbatc Wrote: What if you clear your community folder (or rename it) temporarily except the Pipers of course...and see if the gauge loads?  Are you on SU7 or SU8 beta?

I tried that. I've removed all other mods, etc except for the Arrow and TDS. I've had the same results with the Warrior as well. 

I am on Steam with a custom Community folder location on my E drive. The TDS program does not start either when I start MSFS or load into a plane with the TDS integrated.
We can confirm that this problem has been fixed, by releasing a new version 1.0.1.2 and also a mandatory TDS GPS Manager version 1.0.0.7, which can be obtained from the My Account section of our website. Both are needed for a proper TDS GTNXI installation, due to the nature of the bug: MSFS Steam which somehow during a beta installation left remnants of a proper Windows Store installation.
Problem solved, please read this link:

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-150.html