This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Display in HPG H145
Hi, I have a problem with the TDS GTN, I get the HTAWS warnings in flight but cannot see the TDS GTN in the VC, its only a black screen. Do you have a solution for this?

Best regards Philipp
Hello Philipp, do you have the Microsoft Store or the Steam version of MSFS?
Hello, i have the Steam version of MSFS.
Thank you, we seem to have found a problem with the VC Integration into Steam versions, we are working on a fix. As soon as we have information we will post it here.
Great News, thx
Hello Philipp,

We have found the bug and we fixed it. Can you please download the latest version of the TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager? Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
Have already installed it and will test it immediately, then let you know here

THX

Now it works.
We are glad to hear that it works, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!