This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screen on MSFS.
Hi, as with hundreds of others, I have the dreaded blackscreen in MSFS.  I have disabled all Virus software, and checked the exe and dll files are still intact.  The trainer/standalone works fine, but I just get the black screen in the C172 G1000.  I can't see any errors in the logs (attached).  Should I return to pms50, which works great.  I was hoping to take advantage of the extra options which TDS GTNXi has.
Hello Roger,

Thank you for letting us know of this problem, we have a dedicated thread in this forum on the problem and we are actively working on tracking down why the GTNXI does not light up for some, but it works for others. Do you have the PFD showing up?
(02-21-2022, 04:34 PM)admin Wrote: Hello Roger,

Thank you for letting us know of this problem, we have a dedicated thread in this forum on the problem and we are actively working on tracking down why the GTNXI does not light up for some, but it works for others. Do you have the PFD showing up?

The left hand PFD shows up OK. It is the right hand side GTN 750 that always has a blank screen.
I am getting a 404 client error when trying to copy the above address.
Roger, can you please try the link again?
(02-21-2022, 05:31 PM)admin Wrote: Roger, can you please try the link again?

OK, I now have the js file.  Where do I copy it to?

OK, I now have the js file. Where do I copy it to?
\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Gauge
Have copied the test js to that location, but regretably, no change. Still the blank black screen. And I have long since removed the WT G1000.
Thank you Roger, are you willing to test a version with logging which we will send privately?
Yes, OK