This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought yesterday only popup window working
Question 
I bought this to replace my GTN 750 from pms50

I remove the pms50 from Community directory and replace with the cessna 172 from your website after that I put in Community the ceesna files 172 also carenado 208
and I add also tds-gtnxi-gauge.

When I installed the GTN by default the tds-gtnxi-gauge was in the package folder not the Community folder.

When I start the game in the airplane ex: The 172 still have noth G1000 the one in middle black screen and the right one fully fonctional BUT NO GTN 750.

I spent almost 5 hours to fix it can I get support please??

BTW I only fly in VR so popup not good at all with my reverbG2

Thank you. my email bob.clementjr@gmail.com
Hello Bob,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. Do not worry, we will get this problem solved.
To best assist, could you please show us a screenshot of the problem as well as the MSFS Community folder?

Do you see the default G1000 PFD in the C172?
Please note that you need to disable the WT G1000 NXI mod for our TDS GTNXI to function properly.
(02-21-2022, 09:34 AM)admin Wrote: Hello Bob,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. Do not worry, we will get this problem solved.
To best assist, could you please show us a screenshot of the problem as well as the MSFS Community folder?

Do you see the default G1000 PFD in the C172?
Please note that you need to disable the WT G1000 NXI mod for our TDS GTNXI to function properly.

I put 2 pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

For those customers that have the TDS GTNXi as a G1000 MFD Integration, we have a test version available. Please download and extract the Javascript file from this location:

https://tdssim.com/Downloads/VCIntegrati...GE_V01.zip

With MSFS closed. Then place it here, making sure to overwrite the existing file:
Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Gauge

Then you can start MSFS and let us know if the issue has resolved.
Do not worry, we are working on this.
(02-21-2022, 04:58 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

For those customers that have the TDS GTNXi as a G1000 MFD Integration, we have a test version available. Please download and extract the Javascript file from this location:

https://tdssim.com/Downloads/VCIntegrati...GE_V01.zip

With MSFS closed. Then place it here, making sure to overwrite the existing file:
Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Gauge

Then you can start MSFS and let us know if the issue has resolved.
Do not worry, we are working on this.

No same issue not working.
Bob, can you please help us test a version with logging to be sure that all is working well?
(02-21-2022, 06:43 PM)admin Wrote: Bob, can you please help us test a version with logging to be sure that all is working well?

I extract the files where you said, I started MSFS 2020 pick c172 also C208 samething like the pictute above.
I closed msfs 2020 I open your program TDS GTNXi Flight Sim after I start MSFS 2020 try again the program say connected but in the plane same thing nothing change.

May be I can try with the piper arrow turbo from simflight maybe could work but I don't have the files to test that.

Let me know what I can do now??

Thanks.
Bob, we sent you a private message to communicate further. Can you please write to us there?
Hello,

Thanks to Bob's help, we have found the bug and we fixed it. For anyone interested: please download the latest version of the TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager. Good luck!
(02-22-2022, 12:31 AM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Thanks to Bob's help, we have found the bug and we fixed it. For anyone interested: please download the latest version of the TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager. Good luck!

Thank for the great support.